United Electric Co-op Inc., a Touchstone Energy Cooperative serving the Mini-Cassia area is currently hiring a Member Services Representative.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people
- Strong cash handling skills
- Ability to identify errors and make corrections
- Ability to multi-task & detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Skilled in the operation of office equipment including personal computers with Internet and intranet access.
- Strong Microsoft Office 2013 skills
- Ability to work occasional overtime due to outages
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus, not a requirement
- High school diploma required
Salary range $26,000 - $33,000
United Electric is a drug free work place and has an excellent benefit package.
Submit application, resume and cover letter to Penny West at United Electric Co-op, Inc., 1330 21st Street, Heyburn, ID 83336 or email@example.com by close of business, November 9, 2017.
Contact Penny West at 208.679.2222 with questions.